INTODECOR PROJECT Female painters and decorators tag line is ‘changing peoples lives with paint’. Why? Because it is the best way to describe what we do, as well as other decorating finishing skills like wallpapering, tiling, plastering.
And we have not forgotten outside as we also decorate external spaces too.
All our painter and decorator, are qualified and if not working towards a qualification.
We are well known to for working carefully and paying attention to detail. Our clients often prefer INTODECOR because of our relevant experience and our customer focused approach.
We carry out all painting and decorating of occupied properties, to void properties and to supported sheltered housing schemes. As well as private homeowners and commercial properties.
INTODECOR has worked on a variety of domestic and industrial projects ranging from re-decorating homes to applying heavy-duty finishes to large structures like internals in blocks of flats.
On a domestic job, we would use paint, varnishes, and wallpaper to decorate rooms. We follow the householder’s instructions about the choice of colour, finishing texture and wallpaper patterns; however, we can offer advice in interior design too.
Here are just a few everyday jobs we carry out:
- measuring surface areas to work out how much paint or wall covering you need
- stripping off old wallpaper or paint
- filling holes and cracks and making sure surfaces are level
- preparing surfaces with primer and undercoat
- mixing paint to the right shade, either by hand or using computerised colour matching equipment
- applying layers of paint and hanging wallpaper
- tidying up every day not just at the finishing of a job
INTODECOR Interior Decoration
Skills, interests, and qualities
INTODECOR painters and decorators, all have:
- good practical and creative skills
- the ability to work carefully and pay attention to detail
- the ability to work alone and as part of a team
- a good head for heights and sense of balance
- an awareness of health and safety issues
- an experience of working within a social housing environment
Working hours and conditions
INTODECOR works around 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday. We offer Extra Hours, Saturday’s and Bank Holiday Monday’s to meet deadlines.
Our painters & decorators at INTODECOR are often people with relevant experience, this could range in experience from over 25 years to 1 year or even 1 month as a qualified painter and decorator’s, labourer, apprentice or on work experience.
Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
INTODECOR requires our sub-contractors to have a CSCS card before they can work on our sites. The card is proof of your skills and ability to carry out the job safely.
To get your card, you must:
- pass the CITB Health, Safety, and Environment test
- prove your occupational competence (by holding appropriate qualifications or working towards it).
INTODECOR PROJECT is run under Opportunities with Experience O-W-E – C.I.C
The aim of the Opportunities with Experience O-W-E – C.I.C is to help women who want to work in the construction industry – manual trades. It is doing this by running training and work experience for suitable applicants.
To find out more about O-W-E – C.I.C and available workshops, click here
Tel. 07496 547 214
To work with INTODECOR PROJECT please complete the contact form below.