Working hours: 9-5 pm Monday to Friday
We work in small groups of 6-8 to give you the attention you need
Over ten days participants will have the chance to:
* Gain a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment and Level 1 Certificate units in painting and decorating. (3 days)
* Gain a CSCS card (Construction Skills Certification Scheme). You need in order to work on a building site or with Intodecor Ltd
* Visit a construction site (where possible)
* Practice simulated manual trades skills in interior decorating skills
* Get advice on how to prepare for work and identifying transferable skills
* Learn about work opportunities available in construction or on with JCP
* Taught by qualified tradespeople
We are aiming to target 80 women aged 19+ in 2015-16.
We partner with local business and construction companies who could potentially offer learners one week’s work experience; which could effectively lead to employment in the right environment where possible.
Please note: You must complete the ten days programme to be offered work experience.
Please fill out the contact form below and Angela will get in touch OR please feel free visit us.